PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies (see definition below) that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We may collect information in one or more of the following ways:
- Through the completion of electronic forms found on the Website or on a third-party-hosted website, whether via computer or mobile device;
- Through the completion of paper forms provided to us;
- Through SMS (Short Message Service) or other messages sent via cell phone, or through email and other communications; By subscribing to text notifications you agree to receive recurring automated marketing messages at the phone number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Reply STOP to unsubscribe. HELP for help. Msg & Data rates may apply.
- Through telephone calls made to us, or vice versa;
- Through surveys;
- Through referring websites or third parties, including social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ and others;
- Through the maintenance and analysis of Website server logs;
- Through “cookies,” which are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Through “Log files,” which track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Through “Web beacons,” “tags” and “pixels,” which are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, expiration dates and CVV codes), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We may also collect the following information:
- Certain non-individual specific financial or demographic profile information to be used in the aggregate, such as your age, gender, hobbies, interests, zip/postal code and/or country, called “Demographic Information.” Demographic Information is not considered Personal Information (see below) unless it is linked to personal information about a specific user;
- Service provider name and the date, time and content of any messages sent from you to us;
- Information provided on any application (including the App itself) or authorization, such as your location, your handset type, your UDID (unique handset code) and any other information you or your mobile device provides to us;
- Information regarding uses of the services; and
- Other information provided to us in any way, shape or form.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
communicate with you; screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
While we do not currently use third-party services that display customized content and advertising provided by us, we may do so in the future. We may also use the information for statistical and/or marketing purposes, to improve our technologies, to provide information about our company and to deliver advertising and promotional information from our partners and third-party vendors.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. We may use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or otherwise to protect our rights.
Based upon the personally identifiable information that you provide to us, we may send you a welcome email. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide any services you request, to provide newsletters or other updates that you request and to manage your Account. In addition, when you register an Account with us, you may choose to consent to our contacting you by email and to receiving our email subscriptions, editorial emails and advertorial emails (see below) from us. If, at any time, you no longer want us to contact you by email and/or receive our email subscriptions, editorial emails and advertorial emails, you may opt out of these functions by changing the preferences in your Account. You can contact customer service by email or postal mail at the contact information listed below to assist you with any such changes to your Account.
THIRD PARTY AD SERVER NETWORKS
TO OPT OUT OF THIRD-PARTY TRACKING ON OUR WEBSITE USE THE FOLLOWING TOOLS
You may opt out of the Ad Tech Network by clicking http://www.youronlinechoices.com/opt-out-interface.
If you would like to opt out of having interest-based information collected during your visits to our Website or other sites, both the National Advertising Initiative (the “NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (the “DAA”) offer opt out tools to assist you in managing your choices. Click http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ to visit the NAI opt out page and click http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ for the DAA opt out page.
You may wish to visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/ to learn more about interest-based advertising and your choices regarding having this information used by third parties and your “opt out” choices. Opting out through the DAA or the NAI only means that those DAA or NAI members will no longer be able to deliver targeted content and/or ads to you, which will affect our Website as well as other unaffiliated websites, but does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads. Also, if your browser is configured to reject cookies when you visit these opt out pages, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browser, your opt out choices may not, or may no longer, be effective.
If you want to be removed from our marketing list and do not want us to send you email, postal mail or other messages about our products and services, you can opt out. To do so, please use the contact form below.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for, and may not be accessed by, individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us using the contact form below.